One of the key activities on your special day is your wedding breakfast. With your loved ones, you can commemorate your union and create priceless memories. While many couples concentrate on the venue, food, and entertainment, they may not focus as much on planning a fun or enjoyable wedding breakfast, which can lead to a more serious mood or atmosphere. As such, if you’re wanting your wedding to be both fun and impressive, then the wedding breakfast itself is the key. So what should you consider when planning a fun and entertaining wedding breakfast?
What are the effective options when planning a fun wedding breakfast?
There are a number of effective options available that can make all the difference to the enjoyability and atmosphere of your wedding breakfast, and the memorability of your wedding as a whole. These include:
- Personalize the seating arrangement- Instead of seating guests according to their social connection to each other, or relationships, mix and match them based on their shared interests or experiences. Put your college pals at the same table or place guests who enjoy dancing together. This can help your guests mingle and get to know each other, and ensures that all your guests will have more fun.
- Interactive food stations- Making your wedding breakfast more enjoyable and interesting is easy with interactive food stations. You could set up a make-your-own-taco bar, a make-your-own-mimosa station, or an ice cream sundae station. This allows your guests to get to know one another while they congregate around the food stations, and can help break the ice between guests who have never met before.
- Fun table games– Provide some entertaining table games so guests can pass the time before their meal. You may create custom word searches, quiz games, and crossword puzzles. Or choose games that will involve a bt more competition between tables or people on each table.
- Signature cocktails- Make signature drinks that showcase your style and individuality. Think of naming them after a particular place that is important to you and your partner, such as where you two first met or a favourite vacation spot. Choosing two or three signature cocktails allows guests to discuss the flavour and taste sensations.
- Photobooths- Photobooths are a popular choice for weddings and can be a great way to ensure that everyone remembers the big event. Set up a photobooth with fun props and backgrounds that your guests can use to take photos during the meal. This is a great way to capture fun and candid moments from your wedding breakfast.
Choose The Opera Boys Singing Waiters for your wedding
You might think about hiring singing waiters for your wedding if you want to truly surprise and WOW your guests. Throughout your wedding breakfast, singing waiters will be dressed as waiters, ready to start singing when the occasion calls for it. Here at the Opera Boys, we are the UK’s top singing waiters. Our classically trained tenors are outstanding entertainers who can create a memorable and one-of-a-kind wedding experience. They have performed on Broadway and in the West End. We will perform a range of songs for the wedding couple, from modern songs to personal favourites, to give your special day a unique touch. Please contact us right away if you would like further details, guidance, or to book.